Collect stories about inspirational Green Schools programs. Share them with the world.
The Nature’s Voices Project is committed to broadening support for the Green Schools and environmental education movement. We want to showcase the value of YOUR programs by sharing your students’ inspirational stories, testimonials and creative projects about the transformational impacts of your programs with educators, funders and decision makers.
Choose Your Partnership Model
1. We create a customized Partnership Page for your organization, showcase your stories on our website, and share them on our social media and community platforms. Please note that individuals and organizations do not have to become Partners to submit stories to our website.
- Review our Sample Partnership Agreement, which includes details about pricing to become a Partner.
- Please contact us if you have questions, or to sign up as a Nature’s Voices Partner.
2. We can help you to create a customized Stories Campaign. Examples include:
- A Nature’s Voices Stories Contest, modeled after our successful Green Schools National Network Conference Contest.
- Customized lesson plans and marketing materials
- Site visits to collect testimonials and photos from your students
“I am a big fan of Nature’s Voices! I thought that the Nature’s Voices Stories Contest really added a lot to the Green Schools National Network Conference!” — Stefan Anderson, Conserve School
Why become a Nature’s Voices Partner?
- We will promote your program. We will share the inspirational stories and perspectives from student participants through our website and social media channels (Twitter, Facebook and Instagram). Our vision is to also share the stories with prospective funders, educators and decision makers who can advance the movement and fund your programs.
- You can use the stories that you collect as powerful and effective marketing and evaluation tools. You can use the first-hand accounts of students who have participated in your programs on your marketing materials, website and in grant proposals. The stories can also help to evaluate your program, showing a unique perspective that qualitative research does not often provide.
- You can become part of a collective movement showing the transformational impacts of the environmental education and Green Schools Movement. The more stories we collect on our website and publish on other platforms, the bigger and broader the movement becomes. We want to show how diverse and impactful all of our programs are.
For Media Partners: Interested in publishing a student story from this website?
Please take the opportunity to read – and be inspired by – the stories on the Nature’s Voices website. Then make the choice to support environmental education and the youth perspectives today.
Please contact Nature’s Voices to inquire about publishing any one of our featured stories: email@example.com
You may also contact us to inquire about writing your own story about a featured organization.